Monday, June 20, 2011

SummerSchool: Make-N-Create Days 5-12 ... Potpourri

No, not that kind of potpourri!

Haven't had much blogging time this past week (notable exception - new View From My Pew entry a couple of days ago), but I have spent part of each day doing creative stuff.  Lots of activity centered around the Ministry Spotlights for St Matthias - other ministries asked me to shoot them in action, or send some of my stash of stock images.

I also FINALLY finished up the Carnival Thank-You cards - The images looked OK, but I'm now finding that the transparency that was present in the images while still in Publisher (specifically, the dissolve area around the sponsor signs on the blue textile mat) translated in the JPEGs as white ground - originally thought this was a Costco issue, but it was clearly me.  Here are the generic card fronts (the 80+ sponsors receive cards with their own signs):


(BTW, the white band down the right side was cut off to fit the card size)

Today brings some different activity - haiku and a sympathy card to mark the passing of Sunshine Capaccione, at the ripe old age of 18 (well, old for a cat), and a birthday card for Richard ...

Feeling peaceful!

No comments: